GLOBAL JEDI EDUCATION
GLOBAL JEDI EDUCATION -15- Part III: The Jedi Order. EDUCATION: Concept, Wrong/Imbalance, Balance
“You must unlearn what you have learned.”
True Education is Taking everyone into the POINT, the Knowledge of The Force (±) as JEDI and the JEDI ORDER. We have already treated the bulk of this section’s content in Part I: The Jedi Truth, especially What Jedi-Formal Education is, K-12/University. Here our main concern will be with Imbalance, or Why your Education is in fact “mis-education.”
(A) CONCEPT. The chief purpose of Education as of all institutions is of course, Educational—to take your people into the POINT or The JEDI ORDER. It is the most powerful Institution since if done correctly it can elevate entire generations, entire nations into the Jedi Order. Education’s Goal is to make you a JEDI or the Force’s knowledge of Itself AS a JEDI. “Education” derives from: (1) POINT: Since this is the Truth and what alone exists, the supreme purpose of Education can only be for all individuals to achieve a Knowledge of it. And
(2) ETYMOLOGY: “E-ducation” derives from your Latin “e-ducare” meaning to be led out of Ignorance into Knowledge. Hence Education must be based on Jedi Science, the complete knowledge of the Truth. Moreover its curriculum is HOLISTIC as it is the study of One Thing and has One GOAL: to be a Jedi and to transition from the OUTER to the INNER domain of Reality.
(B) WRONG/IMBALANCE. Your Education is in fact “mis-education” since it has the wrong Goal and concept of Education, of what it is and is for, is not Healing your people, and has no Unity in its curriculum. As based on the p-sciences it focuses on the OUTER and not on the INNER realm. As a result it disseminates false concepts of “Man” and Reality and is NIHILISTIC.
(C) BALANCE. You must switch to Jedi Education via Jedi Charter Schools and Jedi Universities. Teachers, students and parents can strike and petition the Board of Education and the Department of Education; and Laws can be passed that demote p-science and cease to subsidize dark side mis-education.
[A] CONCEPT. Noble Jedi, here I will merely give you a short summary of what I have said in Part I: The Jedi Truth under Global Jedi Education. (1) True Education—from your Latin “e-ducare”—takes you from Ignorance and the Dark Side (+|-) to the Knowledge of the Force, the Light Side and the POINT. (2) Education in its entirety and in all its ramifications has only one Supreme GOAL: for the student to be a JEDI—which includes Learning How to Live in Eternity and How to be a citizen of the glorious eternal Jedi Order. This one Goal is what unifies all the Courses taken and makes them absolutely relevant to the student, each one contributing to the same one Goal. (3) Hence education is not a Means (to a comfortable life, money, a good job) but rather an END—the #1 END of all Life and Existence. (4) The Curriculum is based on Jedi Science and is thus HOLISTIC, where all courses are interconnected parts of a single WHOLE. The Curriculum is INNER and not OUTER focused—and the OUTER and the natural sciences are viewed only as a “means” to the INNER, to the POINT and the Force aware of Itself. Moreover the student, as a Jedi, is essentially this WHOLE itself that he or she studies and comes to know; and since she studies essentially herself, her interest and excitement is total. Lastly (5) Education and Religion have the same Goal of taking you from EGO to JEDI and into the Jedi Order and REALITY, by activating the UNIVERSAL within the student. The student’s EGO and Natural Will (-) is transformed when she focuses on the Universal, the ALL-POINT, and surrenders to Pure Self-Consciousness or the Truth.—That is, when she Transcends the Senses (+|-) and becomes more and more cognizant of and at home in the One Apriori POINT (±) located in the very center of the Sense-Material Realm. It is because of this FACT that heads of Schools, Churches, and religious institutions can work together to coordinate their curricula and thereby strengthen and accelerate the education of their students.
“Education simply retraces the path of Spirit’s self-realization and gives a Knowledge of the Reason behind the State and its Forms. Through it one’s Subjectivity is aligned to the historical progress of mankind and his Age. [Moreover] The curriculum is the mediation of human character and will and its absorption into the wider Social Ethos.” HEGEL
Now, in the global or general sense—the sense in which all seven institutions (not just “Education” per se) can be said to “educate”—“education” is a process of transformation you undergo that, as your Jedi Plato teaches, takes you out of ignorance into the knowledge of the Truth about who you are, your true identity or Jedi Nature, powers and possibilities, and what and why the world or Reality is. Education is hence an INVERSION process from the Stage Two Dark Side to the Stage Three Light Side of The Force that takes you into the Jedi Order. It is a transformational process whereby the separation between yourself and the World—everything else “not-you”—is canceled, and the world becomes idealized and reduced to consciousness or yourSelf (not your Ego). That is You, as a Jedi and the Force aware of itself, become infinite, eternal, and all reality and capable of living in eternity to the full. It is a process achievable by ONE-POINTEDNESS either via Reason/Science (the CONCEPT) or via Meditation/Faith (CONSCIOUSNESS), and results in either a Discursive Jedi Master or an Intuitive Jedi Master.
In the special sense, as applying to K-12 and university instruction, “education” will have the same essential aims but presented in a more detailed and particularized fashion due to a curriculum that is based on Jedi Science. It has the same purpose and goal of learning the Truth and how to live in Eternity and is in accord with its root “e-ducare” and true Platonic meaning and thus involves the important link between Education, Knowledge, Truth and yourSelf as a Jedi. Education thus is above all about YOU—your True Jedi Self and not your “ego,” P.I. It is about “leading” you to the awesome knowledge of who you really are so that you can actually be all that you can be. It is a process that heals the me/not-me, self/other split in consciousness via the twin knowledge of who I am and of the Whole.
“We live in a YOU– niverse.” FRED ALAN WOLF
Furthermore the student is made aware of the single Goal of becoming a JEDI at the start of his education, all throughout and up till the very end. Thus the central Task of Education is to CULTIVATE THE STUDENT’S INNER IN ORDER FOR THE STUDENT TO TRANSCEND THE SENSES INTO “THE POINT.” The need and goal is to open the student’s Reason (or “third eye”) and achieve One-Point Focused Attention so that he may be able to penetrate through the Sense-Manifold and actually see and coincide with the TRUTH, the One POINT or the CONCEPT. And this is achieved primarily by STUDY; for by the Study of Mathematics, Science, Logic, History and Language, the student during the entire course of his education learns to focus his attention and thought on a single POINT. Lastly “education” involves a clear understanding of the Light Side of the Force and the Dark Side as a movement from the one to the other. It not only teaches you how to actualize the Truth and your Jedi nature via its Jedi Curriculum but also prepares you for eternal Life in Jedi Society—informing the student as to what the problems of the day are and how to solve them, as well as helping with career choices and how best to serve and contribute to the Jedi Order.
For a detailed account of the Jedi Curriculum, K-12 to University, see Part I: The Jedi Truth, 3.
[B] WRONG/IMBALANCE. Here my Padawan I will show you What exactly is wrong with your planet’s “Education” and How it teaches and promotes the “Dark Side of the Force.”
- In brief: Education on your planet today is injurious and in fact “mis-education” since it lacks the true concept of “education”—to lead the student from Ignorance to the Knowledge of the Truth and the Force (±)—and of education’s one GOAL: to be a JEDI and a citizen of the eternal JEDI ORDER.
- Hence the Curriculum of your education is fragmented, lacking in unity, and non-Holistic. It thus lacks relevance for the student who views it as a mere means to an End (e.g. of getting a good job) and not as an End in itself; hence “grades” are more important than course-content, which is forgotten after exams or graduation.
- It is based on your non-holistic, dark side “p-sciences,” which erroneously teach materialism—that the OUTER/matter (-) is Reality, while the INNER/consciousness (+) is not. Hence students are not encouraged to cultivate their INNER dimension and thus remain “in the Cave” as hopelessly separate Body-Egos, insignificant objects among myriads, products of random evolution ending in biological death. Hence the “p-sciences” and your planet’s education promote nihilism (no Meaning to life) and prevent true Healing (±) and attaining one’s true destiny as an Immortal Jedi and the UNITY of your Race: the amazing JEDI ORDER.
We will now elucidate these points.
In a word, education on your planet today is viewed primarily as a means to other ends and not as an End in itself, which in fact it is, indeed the supreme End of life. Most especially it is ruled by and sustains the Dark Side world view upheld by your p-sciences and hence knows not who we are and is ignorant of the true Jedi/Nature relationship. More specifically:
Today’s educators are ignorant of the true concept of education, of what it means “to be educated,” and thus have no idea of the true Goal of education. Hence they lack a principle and method for the unity and relevance of education and the overall curriculum—the student feels this absence with devastating results.
- Above all your educators think of education not as an End—as the highest end of life, namely knowledge of the Truth, realizing Jedi—but as a means, foremost to the “good life,” money, a good job and the comforts of life. The damage caused by viewing education as a means only is dishonesty and cheating. For only the “A”-grade, the test score, is important and not how one comes by it or the subject-matter for its own sake; which in most cases is only studied to pass the exam and move on and is forgotten on graduation day, or the day after the exam. The subject-matter is viewed ultimately as irrelevant, a “stepping stone” that one forgets when “the real Goal” has been reached (outside school or college).
- Lacking the true concept of education educators fall back on the platitude: “we just do what the previous generation of educators have done, or what has always been done.” As a result there is no real unity behind the educational process and curriculum, which is only an aggregate of disconnected subjects—which is reflected in ever inadequate “standardized tests,” regents, SAT’s, GRE’s, etc.
- Consequently the student sees no unity in his education—which results in a lack of unity or fragmentation in the student himself and less power (= unity) and overall comprehension. This missing “unity” can be secured only by placing before her an image or ideal—namely, JEDI—of what she is to become and of the Goal and end-result that everything, that all her courses are leading up to, thereby indicating their clear relevance; a Goal serving to continually inspire her and help her overcome any obstacles that may present themselves along her way.
In default of this—and this is the true cause of the escalating “drop-out rate” in education on your planet today—he seeks this unifying image-ideal-goal that is vital to his true being and nature (as in truth a Jedi, the Force, the One Reality itself), outside of school and in the general culture, in video games, internet “chat rooms,” even in crime (i.e., gangs). Hence at a minimum the student cultivates a “divided” consciousness, owing to the fact that her main Goal and interest, her true self “identity and ideal”—“Who am I? Who can I become?”—is found outside of school. So “school” takes a back seat to her “number one” (her essence). She perceives that her “education” is not relevant to her highest needs and aspirations, is a detour and hindrance that is only grudgingly endured.
Most important, today’s educators are without the concept of what knowledge is—and of the vital link between education-knowledge-Truth and the student herself.
- Educators desire to impart to students useful accurate Knowledge of reality, of the real world, but the tragedy is that they only impart changing opinion and disconnected facts and theories. This is because they take their idea of “knowledge” from your flawed “empirical or p-sciences” with their flawed “scientific method” which, as we saw in Part I., can never give knowledge of what is true, universal, necessary, and certain and unified in a single systematic interrelated Whole of Knowledge (Jedi Science); but only a “knowledge” (by induction) of what is hypothetical, tentative, contingent and subject to ceaseless revision. To educators the communication of “knowledge” is simply an affair of imparting “textbook information” to kids, marshaling a series of isolated facts, of “laws” of repeatable regularities empirically ascertained (cf. Plato’s Republic 84d) and expressed in numerical formulas. Since there is no unity to this “knowledge” and no perceivable relevance to their lives and #1 goal and ideal, students view it as only a means to passing tests and as noted, forget it by graduation day.
- The “knowledge” they impart is also steeped in the erroneous and pernicious “materialist” world view, which inverts the true relation between matter and consciousness, Nature and Jedi, according to which matter/nature = 0, and is only a means to Jedi and the Jedi Order, which is all reality. The student feels this deeply—that he is ultimately unimportant, there being no Meaning to life since biological death is the end and nihilism the final truth—and accordingly imbibes a pessimistic despairing view of life. The negative consequences of this are incalculable—to self-esteem, self-image, and self-worth, possibilities, aspirations, and dreams.
- In truth education is really an End in itself and not a means; and this End is Knowledge, and Knowledge can be only of the TRUTH, of what IS and only is, as we saw in Part I—namely of the Force and yourselves as Jedi, the Force aware of itself. As I said, current education and its “science” does not know about the One Force underlying the two polar opposite INNER/OUTER realms, and thus gives the wrong priority to each, privileging matter over consciousness. Most important your educators do not know and omit mention that what you are learning about is really yourSelf, that all curriculum subjects are really about yourSelf, since nothing but the Force anywhere exists. All of Science is about your Self, as infinite Inner and infinite Outer. And what a difference this makes in education, in the attitude of the student and the interest she will take in each course and subject matter.
Thus existing K-12 and university education is based on a false and dangerous version of science, one which promotes a most egregious form of the Dark Side.
- We saw the respects in which your p-sciences are false and rest on false assumptions: There is no unity within the sciences, among the parts, and within each part (“we now come to heat, now magnetism, etc”); this fosters a fragmented view of reality which the student struggles to overcome and unify, but cannot; and his self and world-view get similarly divided. Moreover as based on the senses and sense-scientific method, your sciences are without certainty or necessity and offer a wholly inverted relation of Nature and Jedi as the truth.
- Because today the words “science” and “scientific” are equated with “technology” a confusion exists among scientist and lay-person alike, of “knowing how” with “knowing that.” Only the latter is Science, the former is not. That is, e.g., to know the properties of a certain metal and to know what happens when you combine 3 elements or chemical substances in a certain ratio (so as to get a rocket to the moon, or via relativity or quantum physics, to build a super-conductor, etc) is not Science or scientific knowledge, but only “technical knowledge or know how” (“techne” from your Greek meaning “making,” how to make something happen or achieve a desired result). Again, True Science is knowledge, and knowledge is only of the Truth or what truly IS—namely the Force, the Whole of Inner and Outer, and of You, a Jedi as the Whole’s self-awareness.
“The ‘scientific worldview’ [e.g. Materialism, Evolution, the Big-Bang theory] is an image of the Universe that rests on a host of daring metaphysical assumptions … which stand on a very shaky ground.”
The Cosmic Game. STANISLAV GROF
“That all there is in the Universe is Matter—is a colossal mistake.”
- P-science is dangerous because it teaches the error of Materialism, which gives ontological primacy to the visible- material-physical (or energy, atoms and quarks) as the sole Being, and not to the invisible, conscious Inner, which it regards as non-existent since it is not an object of “scientific,” i.e., sense investigation. Hence only sense-things have true reality—the subject, consciousness, “You” and “I” do not. I am dispensable since I am reduced to matter, my physical body.
As a consequence, since my only goal can thus be to connect with the being of the world, I am forced to spend my days in the sense-world’s multiplicity, pursuing only these visible things as what alone is real. Hence I can never reach my True Goal of unity, and do not bother to cultivate my INNER Infinite aspect; as a consequence I am “lost in the OUTER” for I am not told the Truth that the Outer/visible realm = 0, while the Inner-invisible realm alone is being. Thus I cannot overcome the Dark Side, I/Not-I separation and become Whole, Infinite, healed, and complete because I am defined at best as a separate, isolated “EGO in a bag of skin,” in relation to a vast material realm of Otherness or Not-I that is permanently different and Other than I am (since I am ego, it is matter). I am then defined and hence come to see myself as one very insignificant object among myriads of others.
- P-science is also dangerous because it teaches Object-reification. According to its main materialist assumption and its “method” p-science reduces reality, what truly IS, to a world or multiplicity of OBJECTS as what alone is real and should be respected—for only what is measurable, having dimensions in space and time and can be seen via a microscope, telescope, or the naked eye counts as a being, i.e. an “object.” Hence your science really leaves no place for SUBJECTS, persons and the INNER—for that which in fact is alone Reality. Indeed it turns everything—including people, selves, the student, the “scientific” investigator herself—into a thing or object, into what is finite, limited and conditioned, as well as determined hence not free. As a result “persons”—who are really infinite and illimitable in essence—are radically reduced and forced to think of themselves and each other in terms of conditioned finite roles and identities. They are put into such “straight-jacket EGO-identities” as father, mother, bread-winner, man, woman, plumber, soldier, etc, and forever prevented from accessing their true infinite being and JEDI SELF.
The p-scientists do not realize that “objects” or “things” and the whole universe of objects have only a “Being for another” (for consciousness) and hence not a true Being, and are nothing for and in themselves. They further do not recognize that every “object” presupposes a “subject” or “I” for whom the object is object; and that the subject alone, as Consciousness, has true being since only the subject has a being for itself and is aware of its existence. This teaching and attitude that is instilled into the student permanently reinforces the false EGO and the Ego-Object-Thing World. “I” am forever an Ego, an Object—one object among myriads. As a result of this denial of my true nature my pain and grief become unsupportable. What a sentence and burden to place on the child— who counts on the educator to bring him to Truth, happiness and the Good.
- Current education via p-science promotes insidious nihilism (meaninglessness). Since p-science’s materialism teaches that the Self or consciousness is reducible to matter/the body and ends with death, sooner or later the student will grasp that given this is the Truth (because “science” says so) there can be no ultimate point or Meaning to her existence on Earth and the universe as a whole—as your saying is, “when you’re dead, you’re dead,” and this applies to all persons, past and future. This realization leads to hopelessness and depression, to thoughts of “Why should I do anything, aspire to any goal?” What the student is forced to do, if she is nevertheless to have any goals, is either to put the “nihilism” out of her mind or obtain a belief in Meaning and purpose from a source outside of school, e.g., through a Religion. The result is a divided person or self, with no unity, and a secret antipathy towards school, science and learning as such—in fact to public “state”-supported education and hence to the state and established order as such. This breeds anti-social, criminal, revolutionary-destructive behavior as well (cf. Oklahoma, Columbine, Nazi “skin-heads,” youth gangs, etc).
Further p-science does away with all morality, values, right and wrong, by teaching that all of this is “subjective” and made-up, added to nature/matter/the universe by Man. And there can be no place for a “God,” no super-natural, super-sensory realm, spirit or soul; and as people are all “objects” freedom and free-will are illusions—determinism is the truth. Moreover it is evident to all that the “theory of evolution” (when taught in its customary way) results in the devaluing of a human (i.e. Jedi) Person by equating and defining the Person or Subject as just another “animal” species which you eat and use for clothing—hence to kill a man is basically no different than killing an animal, something which encourages crime and murder in society: on this worldview there is no infinite value connected with people and selves.
All this results from the fact that p-science and the educational process it superintends disseminate an absolutely false Concept of “Man,” of “homo sapiens,” i.e., of who you are, which is detrimental to your health in the highest degree; not to mention nature/the universe’s ultimate (lack of) purpose and especially its relation to yourselves (to “Man” so-called). According to their Concept and worldview (i) you, as “Man,” are primarily a material being and an animal, the outcome of random evolutionary processes. Hence as insignificant you are not necessary to the universe or reality and have no essential connection to it; for instance, if your Earth had a different orbit, no life would have arisen on it, hence, your presence here is contingent and an accident. (ii) Consciousness/Self-Soul is only a contingent later development or a “supervenience,” a product or “excrescence” of matter. (iii) As simply material and identified only as your body (three cubic feet of flesh) you are essentially a finite, death bound, temporary visitor in the universe. The FACT is that this nihilistic, hopeless, dangerous view is wrong. You are indeed the whole universe, the Force aware of itself—an “incarnation of all Eternity,” as your Alan Watts says. You are thus infinite and eternal, not finite and temporal, absolutely essential to the scheme of things, not insignificant and accidental. Consciousness and Self are primary and Being, while Matter = 0 or nothing; the two sides constituting one Whole. Both are essential and You or your True Self are both.
Concerning the “Curriculum”: Given that current education is without the unity of its “sciences” (or “knowledge”) and an overall unifying goal, it therefore (1) has no unity or holism in its Curriculum and (2) lacks a principle or criterion for determining which subjects/ courses should or should not be included in the curriculum.
- Accordingly there is a total absence of unity to the “Curriculum” of your educational In fact it is nothing more than a series of “externally” related groupings of courses dictated by tradition and roughly divided into natural sciences, social sciences, and humanities, with little or no connection within these divisions: history, social studies, English literature, the physical sciences, biology, hygiene, gym, etc (and the Basics: reading, writing, arithmetic). The student soon sees and feels this lack of overall unity among his courses and suffers accordingly—a unity possible only via a connection with a single principle. He does not see their relevance to his life. As a result—as noted before and which bears repeating—the student begins to perceive the world as fractured and composed of unrelated parts and fields of study and develops a correspondingly “compartmentalized” view of reality and life. Her self/mind becomes similarly “fragmented” and itself has no unity. Because she is in herself the one Force/Jedi she instinctively attempts to “put it all together,” but cannot. Yet the ineradicable need for unity persists. Thus it is that your current education is against the healing of the subject/object split and unity and instead promotes non-health or dis-unity, the Dark Side of the Force and EGO-separateness.
- Since there is no unity and no unifying goal to education and the curriculum, the only principle or criterion available to decide what to include in the curriculum is “tradition.” The “this is the way we’ve always done it” expedient; this decision is made by fiat, without regard to Principle or Reason. Hence the curriculum has the appearance, especially to the child, of being an arbitrary haphazard “hodge-podge” of subjects, a random assortment much like your Godiva box of chocolates.
The FACT is that the only rational way to decide this is on the basis of what the single Goal of all education as such is. Knowing this clearly one can then select just those courses which advance the goal and reject those that do not. But since today’s education and educators do not know what this single Goal is, it cannot be done. Also since teachers and textbooks as well are steeped in the Dark Side worldview (+|-) and its ignorance, the student can’t help but see this and absorb it, resulting again in no unity and confidence in his teachers.
- The true and correct principle for the unity of education and the curriculum and for deciding what does and does not go into the curriculum can only be the One Goal of all education, namely, JEDI and the JEDI ORDER. The Goal is to give a knowledge of the Truth/ the Force and the student’s infinite nature as the Whole, which helps her to overcome the self/other split and facilitate the Transcendence of her Senses and the “Cave-INVERSION” from Consciousness to Self-Consciousness. Therefore whatever courses promote and lead quickly to the Jedi-Goal are to be selected over those that do not. And it is the Jedi-Principal of each school that decides this. Most importantly, as we showed in Part I: “Global Jedi Education,” the center of the curriculum and educational process is THE CORE—which teaches the essence of Jedi Education (the Force and Jedi Truths) and evaluates each student at the end of the year to determine future educational placement and standing. Everything else, all other subjects, are ancillary or supportive and chosen because of their power to advance and facilitate the CORE goal of the student’s transformation into a Jedi.
Note that none of these subjects are in and of themselves necessary or indispensable in an unqualified sense; for they are only and always a means to the End and never Ends in themselves. This is the key. These subjects include Science (excepting Core or Pure Science), Religion and Art and their subdivisions, for example, physics, chemistry, psychology, political science, etc, principles of Re-ligion, meditation, dance/Tai Chi, literature, plays, movies, paintings, etc. These are used and studied only because of their power to aid the student’s advancement and actualization to Jedi; that is, to overcome the Dark Side or the subject-object split and take her into Eternity and the Eternal Present and to the Full Truth (±) which she is NOW and which alone exists, and to know which alone gives absolute fulfillment, joy, well-being, and happiness. The subjects are also chosen with a view to the current state of the world, to what jobs exist and what kinds of knowledge and skills are required to obtain them. Also required for all education are the Basic Tools such as: Reading-Writing-and Arithmetic, as well as Body and Health courses such as gym (with “light saber” exercises), hygiene, and principles of Jedi dating, etc.
[C] BALANCE. We will now address the question: What can you do to correct the IMBALANCE in your present Educational Institutions and implement Jedi-Education in the world, that is, in Jedi Schools and Universities?
Simply stated: Educators, Principals, Government Officials must revamp their present system of mis-education and the curriculum to align with the TRUTH (±) and Jedi Holistic Education, that is, in accordance with What Education and its true Goal is and with True Holistic Jedi Science. The following will explain what has to be done and how you can do it.
K-12 EDUCATION: NEW. It may take time for Jedi-Education and Jedi Science to become the law of the land and be unanimously accepted (at least as an alternative to current education and p-science) and for the entrenched system and ways to yield. Therefore the fastest way to change over is to create Jedi Charter-Pilot Schools within Society, with the agency of a Principal, an endowed Foundation, or a wealthy individual. With stellar results it will soon become the Norm and Standard of all education. All Jedi Pilot Teachers minimally must be completely dedicated to Jedi-Education; one Master would be ideal. To learn how a Charter-Pilot School can be started, requirements, accreditation, the “nuts and bolts,” etc, see the website: www.charterschools.edu.
K-12 EDUCATION EXISTING: In order to introduce holistic Jedi education and Jedi Principles into your schools be mindful that Principals (with their Board’s approval and with good reasons) have the power and authority to implement changes and modify their curricula (see Part I: The Jedi Truth, 3.4). To find out your options and power Principals should go e.g., to the Federal Government’s Department of Education website: www.deptofeducation.gov.
Furthermore principals can hold a “general meeting” with their Board, Faculty, and Parents. Minimally, Principals, you can show why “p-science’s” teaching and a non-holistic, non-unified curriculum with no Goal is wrong and injurious to kids (e.g. no values, nihilism, reification, etc); and you can make the necessary corrections, e.g. reject p-science’s Dark unproven and false assumptions, etc.
If you start a “movement” in your school other Principals will follow your noble example and children and parents will demand to go to a Jedi-School.
If you are a parent you can voice your concerns at the next PTA Meeting; and you will have more force if you gather a group of parents before the Meeting. Also parents can “Home-School” their child and/or teach their child Jedi-Principles and reject p-science assumptions. Above all you can declare your family a “Jedi Family” and fashion it on Jedi Principles (see Part II: The Jedi Code).
Most importantly, “p-Science” and its false materialistic EGO-producing Dark Side world-view must be deleted or minimally curbed; hence until True Science takes root and is accepted it should be called “pre-science” or “opinion.” You can further Lobby Congress to pass a Law: “Empirical Science must be called “pre-science.” A Senator (or even the President) can have a special commission investigate the matter and introduce a Bill. If you are running for Office, for President or Congress, after a consensus builds you can make it a campaign issue and promise.
If you are a concerned citizen you can start a website and begin a grass roots movement. If you are on a government, state, or local Board of Education, voice your concerns at the next Meeting. Help implement New Laws and Practices. Write a letter to your Senator; a list can be found at: www.unitedstatescongress.gov.
University Presidents, Provosts, Deans, and Trustees can invoke “Holistic” Education in their institutions. The initiative can perhaps start with one or more individual Faculty members; you can e.g. revamp your course curriculum and challenge and refute p-science, etc; and then other Faculty members will follow suit. Finally students can join in and with Teachers can demand that the Trustees change the curriculum.
If necessary (as in your 1960s) students can strike and submit grievances, etc. You can demand Jedi-Education and that p-science be deleted or rendered harmless. You may start a website, start groups and clubs, write letters to Senators (http://www.congress.gov), to Faculty, and Deans— send a petition to the Faculty Senate and have Faculty members sign letters and force a General Meeting where it can be discussed. Write letters to Foundations, charitable trusts explaining the whole situation (include a copy of The Jedi Handbook).
In addition a wealthy Benefactor or Foundation can start or create a Jedi-College or University from scratch. Good results and increasing demand across the nation by faculty and students will lead to its being universally adopted and becoming the Norm. A list of those supporting education can be found at: www.foundations.org (and Bill and Melinda Gates). See also Part I: The Jedi Truth, 3 for more.